IB Visual Arts (Grades 8-12); Costa Rica; 2018/19 school year
Successful candidates will:
- Be IB-certified
- Have experience teaching the IB programme.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s in a related subject area.
- Create and present art.
- Develop skills specific to the discipline.
- Engage in a process of creative exploration and (self-)discovery.
- Understand the relationship between art and its contexts.
- Respond to and reflect on art.
- Deepen their understanding of the world.