Shortlist Email this job
MS/HS Chemistry / General Science - IMMEDIATE HIRE - Mexico City
- Full time ( , Thursdays up to hrs).
- 100% English, very good to excellent pronunciation and fluency.
- Able to teach:
- Chemistry 9th, one group, 6 hours per week, including a weekly lab.
- Integrated Science 10th (includes chemistry, physics, biology, environmental ed.), two groups, 5 hours per week each group.
- Science labs in high school (Bio 11th, 12th)
- Work in the greenhouse with hydroponics.
- A huge plus: With pedagogical/education/teaching studies and/or experience in particular teaching MS/HS levels.
- Very skilful in use of technology in laboratory: sensors and computers for real-time data collection.
- A plus: With qualifications to work in the school's greenhouse, in particular with the Hydroponics Program.
- A plus: With a Master of Science (M. Sc.).
- Possible Bachelor studies (in order of priority):
- Chemical engineer
- Biochemical engineer
- Environmental Engineer or Ecologist
- Other engineering studies (Industrial, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronic, Electrical, Petrochemical, Metallurgist)
- Pharmacy (QFB in Spanish)
- Other science-related studies, you can check back with us.