Photography in Middle/High School (part time) - Mexico City, Immediate Start
Position: Photography, and substitute teaching
Description: We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed part-time photography teacher, to work with a dedicated team within the secondary departments to start in January 2018 for the 2017/18 school year. You will also be asked to work as a substitute teacher for a variety of subjects in secondary.
Our school is located in Mexico City
The successful applicant for this post will:
*Be passionate about teaching and learning;
*Hold a relevant degree;
*Have at least two years experience in teaching;
*Be able to engage and motivate students;
* Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
*Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
*Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
* Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
* Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children s learning;
* Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school
* Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
* Initial 1 year contract (renewable annually thereafter);
*Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.