Shortlist Email this job
Lower Primary Teacher; Panama City, Panama; July 2018
$35000.00 per year
General School Profile:
International, IB (high school), AdvancED-accredited, pre-K to 12th Grade, bilingual, coeducational school.
Basic qualifications required:
- At least 5 years of experience in relevant subject area or grade level.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Education OR
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in relevant subject area with teaching experience as per above.
- High level of English proficiency
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and an international mindset
- (Previous experience in an international school is desirable).
- Student teaching, teacher training or equivalent experience with children
- Deep dedication to learning and developing the craft of teaching
- Highly-effective collaboration, innovation, and creativity.
- Very resourceful and adaptive, eager to embrace constant change, growth, and learning.
- A willingness to be flexible, and adaptable, and committed to the challenges of working in an international school.
- Organisation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of professionalism
- Commitment to participating in the whole school experience
Benefits (salary amount may include some of the benefits listed below):
- Relocation allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Relocation Support
Salary range: $35,000.00-$39,000.00