High School Assistant Principal - Queretaro, Mexico 2018/19 School Year
Our school is quite a unique K-12 institution with a 50-year history of tradition and innovation in the field of international education offering a bilingual/bicultural education.
We are fully accredited by several recognized institutions as the International Baccalaureate Organization, we are an IB World School since 1996, SACS/AdvancED as an American School and the National Public Education Programme (SEP).
We are deeply committed to making significant, positive, and lasting contributions to the education of all students who attend.
We are looking for a High School Assistant Principal with the following basic profile:
- Bachelor's Degree related to the field. Highly Desired Master’s Degree in Education or related fields.
- Valid Teaching Certification for HS.
- At least 5 years of classroom teaching and administrative experience.
- Familiarity with IB DIPLOMA
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) would be preferable.
If you are interested in joining our friendly and highly professional team, you are internationally-minded, do not hesitate on sending us your resume and applying at the link below.
We offer an excellent work climate and great opportunities of professional growth with us.