Humanities in Secondary - Mexico City, December 2017
Position: Humanities, covering one or more of the following subjects - Civics & Ethic, History, Current Affairs, World Religions
Description: We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed Humanities teacher, to work with a dedicated team within the secondary departments to start immediately for the 2017/18 school year.
Our school is located in Mexico City
The successful applicant for this post will:
*Be passionate about teaching and learning;
*Hold a relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent;
*Have at least two years experience in teaching;
* Have experience in, or knowledge about, IB
*Be able to engage and motivate students;
* Use assessment for learning tools, matching learning to individual needs;
*Seek to consistently improve their own practice;
*Promote the values of the school.
In return, we will offer you:
* Students who are inquirers and highly motivated by dynamic teaching;
* Well educated parents who are committed to the school and their children s learning;
* Personal and professional development opportunities including career growth within the school
* Competitive salary (with additional benefits);
* Initial 1 year contract (renewable annually thereafter);
*Private health insurance;
*Excellent working environment with supportive and committed staff.