Shortlist Email this job
Middle School Social Studies; Guatemala City, Guatemala; August 2018
This position is for a U.S.-curriculum-based, coeducational private, bilingual (Spanish-English), non-sectarian school in Guatemala.
- College degree in the subject area.
- 3 years of prior teaching experience.
- Good level of English
Typical employment package:
- Two-year contract
- Monthly stipend paid in local currency
- Up to $750 USD for airfare
- Housing is provided in a shared two-bedroom furnished apartment that includes all basic utilities, cable, internet, electricity, etc.
- Local medical insurance
- Visa (permanent residency)
- Work permit
- Transportation to/from school in school buses
- Basic cell phone
- After-school clubs/tutorials for an additional stipend
- Free Spanish classes