Shortlist Email this job
URGENT Upper Primary English + Math Teacher; Bogotá, Colombia; July 2018 start
This position is for a private, bilingual, international, coeducational school in the suburbs of Bogota, Colombia. The school seeks a holistic education for their students and seeks to develop their skills so as to lead them to academic success and to have a lifelong orientation toward success as an attitude in life.
*The school is an “A Calendar” school that operates on the Southern Hemisphere schedule from January to November.
Candidates should possess a strong sense of vocation for their profession, a solid ethical and moral conscience, and aspire to be leaders, innovator and agents of change in their community. They must also be hardworking and enthusiastic. In addition, for this position, candidates must also fulfil the following criteria:
- Be native English-language speakers.
- Preferably already be residing in Colombia.
- Have a minimum of three years teaching experience.
- Teaching diploma / certificate or equivalent
- Should also have, ideally, experience with Cambridge Assessment International Education programmes.